How to Use a Little-Known Business System as Your Best Vehicle for Business Success... The Best Kept Secret in Business Today... For the Right Person!What is this Concept? Imagine coming up with the idea of a new franchise concept that explodes in your area with dozens of new units opening up. Imagine having control of this concept and receiving royalties and franchisee fees on a consistent basis. Imagine having an idea like McDonald's and having people line up at your door to buy your opportunity. Imagine having access to the best business experts to help guide you in your new venture to build your organization to last. This opportunity is extremely rare, yet there are such businesses available if you know where to look. This unusual, highly successful opportunity is called MASTER FRANCHISING. With master franchising you get all of the benefits mentioned above but without the expense of having to develop the concept from scratch. You get control of the successful franchise system in a specific geographic area, a proven track record, the brand name and even a partner in the form of a corporate office and other master franchisees to give you valuable support, latest innovations and business expertise when you need it.As a master or regional franchisee your ways of generating income are expanded over that of a normal franchise. With a normal franchise you are generally offering the product of service directly to the end use customer such as in a retail store. With a master franchise, you can generate income through your own stores, if you wish, with a significantly reduced royalty and franchise fee. In addition you can generate sales through:
- Franchise Fees - When you sell a franchise, you receive a franchise fee. Most franchise fees are between $20,000 to $30,000 and in a typical master franchise program, you keep most of the fee!
- Ongoing Royalties - This is the ultimate income source. Once you help set up the franchises, you receive royalty income or annuity type income for the rest of the life of those franchises. Imagine receiving 2% to 5% of your franchisee's volume every month.
- Products or Additional Services - Often products or additional services, needed by the franchisee's outlet, can bring excellent additional income.
- Real Estate - If real estate is involved with the franchisee's location, the master franchisee may become involved in the development of sites and receive other types of real estate related income.
A Very Prestigious Business
The prestige of owning a master franchise and controlling an entire area can give you great satisfaction. Your main job will be to act as a business consultant to your franchisees and help them succeed in their own business. You will be associated with the elite brand name of the franchise as the main developer of an area even though it will be your franchisees investing their money.
Improved Quality of Life
Master franchisees own and enjoy a quality of life business. Here are some key characteristics about the typical master franchise:
- Very Few Customers - Your customers are your franchisees. You help support a small number of franchisees who typically own several franchise units each.
- Very Few Employees - Typically you will operate a master franchise by yourself and then expand to have an administrative assistant, a trainer or other support person and a franchise sales person. As your master franchise grows larger you may need to add more staff, perhaps a general manager to run the operation so you may back away almost completely, if desired.
- Very Little Office Space - Many master franchises can be started out of a home office. Once you have enough franchises in place then you can expand to an outside office.
- Build Equity Much Faster Than In A Normal Business - Once you sell a few franchises or open your own outlets, you increase the value of your business significantly. Not only do you have an existing business with cash flow, you have additional franchise opportunities to sell which gives the master franchise a higher value (a much higher multiple of cash flow) than other businesses.
- The Option Of Setting Up Your Own Franchises At Reduced Rates - As you open your own outlets you create another asset of value. You now have your master franchise with a specific value and also your own franchise with its value. As the value of your franchise increases, it increases the value of your master franchise. They are assets that you may sell separately when desired.
- Own An Exclusive Territory - Only you and your designated franchisees will be allowed to develop franchises in your area.
- Stay Up To Date On The Latest Technology - Being part of a larger franchise system allows the best ideas to flow into the corporate office and then into the field. You'll have your own research and development department built right in.
- Specific Industry Experience Not Required - You will receive industry specific training and support from the corporate office in the beginning and ongoing.
- Time Required - It can be started part-time with transition to full-time as required.
- Best Of All, It Is A Franchise! Franchises as a whole enjoy a 92% success rate. Master franchises typically have an even better success rate than the normal franchise. All you need to do is find the right master franchise for you.